Accomplishments!?

Notes of the day: (Being unemployed isn't all that bad...)
image imageimageGood evening Sweet Peas!imageimage image
So with a bit (okay...more than a bit) of extra time on my hands I have been able to ponder the things I didn't have time to before. I have been looking at my life up until now in depth and re-assessing. I can proudly say that I am thankful for even my darkest moments, as they have made me who I am today. I regret hardly anything, and I think that is more than a lot of people can say for themselves. C'est La Vie!


1. I re-watched Peter Pan with my 6-year old cousin last night... I think I like Tinkerbell now more than i did as a kid (she's one of my favorite favorite Disney characters). image
2. I miss playing Guitar Hero & Rock Band back in my college days. I played it today at The Strong Museum of Play and actually did okay!  I want to play it again!!!!XDimage
3. I am becoming a master at cooking 비빔밥. I can't get enough of it lol
4. Sometimes I miss being a vegetarian...image
5. Pneumonia has me winded after showering... image I feel like i'm 80!
6. Working on a bunch of stuff now in the form of art: sculpting, jewelry-making, drawing and trying to put together my blogs and make them nice/personalized... I've forgotten almost all of my HTML coding.image
7. Found my old Deviant-art account (I refuse to link it here), and am slightly embarrassed because I can totally tell I was going through a phase. I'd never willingly re-live being a teen again. I was so broody and emo </3)
8. I have a new desire to be an active volunteer in my community, so midst my search for employment/applying to South Korea to teach again, I am applying for a multitude of volunteer positions. image
9. I really...really want to get back into the hobbies I love, like reading, dancing and writing and I'm going to dedicate the rest of 2014 to doing just that.
10. Even though I have about 4-5 real-life friends, I've made two online friends at a website called interpals.net and it's quite fun talking to new people from around the world!
image
Well my darlings,
image

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bodyline Review - Skirts, Socks and Intn'l Shipping!

He asked...and I said, "YES!"